I did something similar a while back, but Allena tagged me so here we go again 🙂
1. I collect snowglobes! Not all snowglobes, but ones that have meaning to me. Like the Boston Red Sox World Series Champions one (YEAH!!), the Lucky Irish one (I’m Irish through my mothers side), the Washington DC one (vacation)..etc. I love finding a new one, and have a goal of purchasing a Disney one asap!
2. I’m afraid of heights. Riding the glass elevator to the top floor of the parking garage when I had my OB appointments made me sick with fear! I was sure I would go plummeting to the ground!
3. I’m not an animal person. I do make an exception for Milli’s Loki- a more fabulous dog I’ve never met 🙂
4. I don’t like it when other people drive me around. For the most part- my parents driving doesn’t bother me, but The Jerk drove like a maniac, and so did all the bus drivers in Norfolk 🙂
5. I hate seafood. Self-explanatory 🙂
6. I use smiley faces a lot 🙂 🙂 🙂 You may think you already know this, but let me tell you, I erase at least half of them before finally posting an entry!
7. Just like Allena, I LOVE the sci-fi channel! Specifically the X-Files and Stargate SG-1, but all the cheesy low budget movies are hilarious. C’mon- who doesn’t love The Fly?!?